PRC’s PX Success Series “Confidence in CAHPS®” sessions provide education about CAHPS® questions and measurement scales, sampling protocol and eligibility, reporting, and threshold and comparison options. The sessions also highlight best practices and rules around communicating with patients about CAHPS® surveys.
In this video, PRC equips you with the following learning objectives:
- Understanding the global Overall Rating HCAHPS question and what factors into the top box rating for this measure
- Understanding the use and calculation of HCAHPS dimension scores
- Understanding adjustments applied to HCAHPS data
- Understanding the Dashboard application feature PRC provides for filtering to only your data submitted to CMS
- Knowing how you can gain understanding of your HCAHPS results in the context of the VBP program through utilization of PRC’s VBP Calculator application