PRC’s PX Success Series “Confidence in the Research Process” sessions provide education on the data collection process for your surveys, beginning with your patient records being security transmitted from your organization to PRC, through the quality checks and sampling process, and through the interviewing process, including highlights of various methodologies.
In this video, PRC equips you with the following learning objectives:
- Understanding the benefits of utilizing an e-survey methodology to obtain feedback from your patients
- Understanding the types and timing of e-survey invitations
- Understanding how PRC personalizes your email and/or text invitations
- Understanding how e-survey invitations look
- Understanding PRC’s Patient Communication Toolkit resource that we have available to our client partners for your use in letting patients know about the survey